Are you a top performing student targeting a career within management consulting? Can you combine that with an entrepreneurial spirit and a constant desire to challenge yourself? Then you are who we are looking for to join our growing in-house management consulting unit.
Maersk is undergoing one of the largest transformations in the company’s history. As the leading strategy team for a company of over 80,000 people, Maersk Management Consulting (MMC) is at the forefront of directing initiatives to facilitate growth and change in the world’s largest shipping company.
What We Offer
- The consulting experience while building a strong platform for a future career at A.P. Moller-Maersk
- A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual
- Working with intelligent and talented colleagues across a global Fortune 500 company
- Client facing projects in an international work environment
- Dedicated trainings to improve your skills
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional development
- A structured learning process that will build and test your skills to the level of an MMC consultant
As a Business Analyst, you will take an active role on our case teams of 3-5 consultants, working on projects and programs across the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. In this context you will be exposed to senior level stakeholders across the world, focusing on improving operations and defining future strategies.
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Conducting analyses and other decision support
- Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
- Developing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for candidates studying on the last year of their Bachelor’s or first year of their Master’s degree with a proven academic track record:
- Excellent academic performer – best in class
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team-player assuming responsibility and achieving results, independently and as part of a team
Applications for this position are reviewed in regard to our ‘BA-day’, our recruiting day for this role.
Application deadline: 23rd of October, 2019